Monday 23 June 2014

~ Preparations ~ Week 4 ~

~ Monday ~
~ Life Love ~


Well if you haven't already guessed from the picture today I made a number plate for my Bicycle (which is yet to be confirmed) After a long day at work I needed to get a little creative and this is how it turned out :D Keep your eyes open this summer, maybe you'll see me zooming slowly around the streets of Spain, Portugal or Italy! 
My thoughts have also been a little consumed with dates for travel, I have to return to Rome by the 7th September for work! sooooooo ... As it stands I have decided to cut out the ride from Portugal to Madrid and just get the train straight to Barcelona, where I'll start the return journey to Rome. I'll be heading to the UK on the 28th, where i'll decide which bike to use, then travel by train to Toulouse and start the first part of the trip :D happppppyyyyy happppyyyyy happpppyyyyy! As ever the universe will play a big part in the journey and I'll do my best-est to keep going.   

18 km on the Bicycle!

~ Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday ~ 
~ WORKING! ~

Lots of work in these days, perfect for pre-travel savings and preparations. I have heard from the guy I met at Critical mass and he will no longer be travelling due to back trouble... Lots of love and healing energy for you ((*)) 

Roughly 17.5 km on the bicycle each day!

~ Friday ~
 ~ Love Handmade ~

The afternoon and evening was spent with my friend with a ride along the River Tevere to Trastevere. We went to the caffe where we met only 7 months ago and have since become great friends. Whilst reminiscing we decided to take the rest of the day as it came... 

Try to take Life as it comes, sometimes you may have to consciously remind yourself, as regular daily tasks can lead to rushing around and forgetting to just breathe.

... Alas after a decaf coffee and a little sugary snack we went for a ride, leading us through the old and windy streets of Trastevere. Buzzing with creative people; musicians, fire dancers, comedians, godly preachers and a huge range of handmade market stalls. Contacts collected and inspiration gained, not to mention my new travel companion... A summer hat made from recycled newspapers L.O.V.E!


If you want to see more of Alessio Palma's wonderful creations you can visit his facebook page  I have to also mention that his little handmade market stall moves with a bicycle :D more and more inspiration every day!!

We then returned via the river markets, stopped for a toilet and dance break and continued to the house full of positive energy and happy thoughts! Love to live in the moment! 

Uncountable km on Bicycle more than 20 I'd guess. 

~ Saturday ~
~ Ancora Lavoro (more work) ~

Working today 10 km on the bicycle.

~ Sunday ~
~ Summer Solstice ~

A beautiful day starting with a sun salutation and continuing with a beautifully fresh organic lunch and a wonderful acoustic sound... (not to self :- Always take peoples details) ... I'm afraid I can't offer much more information than that about the where's and who's as I was completely engulfed in the day and forgat all about blog writing. ButI know the Agricultora Sociale is located on Via della Mistica  and is next to a large childrens playground. We arrived on bicycle in 1 hour from Termini station, Rome central. 





No comments:

Post a Comment